Wednesday, February 26, 2003

I haven't been posting for the past few days becaue I have been busy at work updating sonrise's website. I am pretty happy with how it is developing. In addition to the site, I have a created an online community at ez-board so people can interact with the stuff that is published on our site and also post prayer requests.

We are having a board meeting tonight. I hate board meetings. Partly because I feel somewhat incompatent as a manager/administrator type, and partly because I was traumatized by board meetings at my first three churches and cannot believe the peace and joy that we experience at our meetings is really real. I expect I am going to wake up any minute and discover the last 6 years have been just a dream. When I get back, if I have survived, I hope to post a little more here.

No comments: