Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Well, I am back. Have been for a few days actually. I have don't know how many of the few people who read this blog realize that I also mantain a blog on our church's web-site. Our web guru, Vince, uses a pretty cool open source asp thingy to allow anyone from our church who wants to have a blog to do so. Anyway, I would encourage your to check out my blog at sonrise in the next day or so, as I intend to blog about our Florida trip with special focus on the 3 and a half hour service we attended on Sunday, complete with dancers and translations into spanish and english. It was awesome.



In this blog, however, I want to turn my attention to the election, which is a continuing obsession of mine. First of all you will note that I have added the Bush/Cheney news feed thingy. I guess there is no hiding my loyalties now. I will blog at length at a later time about why I support our current president, warts and all. For now though, I need to confess a continuing feeling of forboding about the out come of the election. I found this site called election projection and it did my heart good. I especially liked the map of red and blue states that show bush is in pretty good shape, despite current perceptions. I also found the article posted on the site entitled 21 Reasons Bush Will Win to be most encouraging. If you are a supporter of Bush and have some of the same concerns I have, I encourage to take a look. It will help.

No comments: